Search This Blog

October 23, 2011

Sunday Training

A) Back Squat with chains @ 30X2, 5-7 reps, rest 3 mins x 3
B) Prowler Push for 40 meters with a 180# prowler, Hard and Fast, rest 1:30 x 4
then
12 Minute AMRAP
200m Run
15 Box Jumps 20"
15 Push Ups

Results
A) 185 + All the chains not touching the floor x 5 for 3 sets
B) Complete
AMRAP
6 Rounds

Felt like I stayed consistent on the AMRAP.. I would say I went at a pace I could have kept up for a few more rounds.. I'll say 85% -90% effort. All Box Jumps unbroken and I broken at 10 on the push ups for all sets. My goal on the run was to just keep running.. focused on some pose tech as mush as possible. Squats felt good.. Very Different with the chains.. felt the bar shaking around and pulling me down. Prowler pushes were fast and powerful. Sled felt very light.

No comments:

Post a Comment