Search This Blog

January 25, 2010

Rest Day

"Many people will have excuses as to why they can not change. Remember the beliefs which have led you here today are the same as those which lead you to where you wish to go.

If you are ready to make a change in your health, then now is the time to start.
Choice not chance will determine your destiny."

-"Crossfit Redline" from the book Coping with Food Allergies

The Following Video is small preview of OPT's Nutrition 101 Lecture that is now available on DVD that I highly suggest watching. It is full of incredible information about Nutrition, Digestion, and success stories/case studies.. OPTstore.blogspot.com




Below is a Link of my Journey though Crossfit. It includes every single workout I've done since my first day at the Box up until the time I started following OPT's Programming.
I will have that link up later along with some before and after pictures.


http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AW5dl54n68E1ZGZycjU5c2pfMGR3cmIzZ2hw&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment