Search This Blog

November 10, 2011

Thursday Training

Double Day
AM:
A) Weighted Chin Ups (10% of Body Weight) @ 21X1; AMRAP(-1); rest 3 mins x 3
B) Pendlay Rows @ 32X2; 8-10 reps, rest 3 mins x 3
C) TGU - 1 Heavy Rep Every Min for 8 Minutes/Arm

PM:
4 Sets @ 85%
Run 400 Meters
15 Box Jumps - 24"

AM Results
A) For some reason I did Dips instead of Chins here.. All sets done with One of the Big Chains over my neck. (estimated @ 22#)
 - 10/8/7 the pause at the bottom of this movement started to take its toll on my tri's in the last set
B) 95# x 10/ 105# x 10/x 10
C) 7 rounds done with 1.5 pood, 1 round done with 2 pood - Right arm felt much more stable with the heavy KB than my left. Goal is to be able to do all sets with a 2 pood in the near future. Really would like to build that upper body/shoulder strength.

PM Results
Time - 10:22
My legs felt horrible but I focused on form during the runs and that seemed to take my mind off it.. Keep the pace consistent on all the runs.. first time I haven't stopped or slowed down during a running workout. All jumps were unbroken.

No comments:

Post a Comment