Search This Blog

November 2, 2011

Wednesday Training

A) Body Weight Strict Chin Ups @ 22X2 AMRAP (-1), rest 3 x 4
B) Pendlay Rows @ 32X2 6-8, rest 3 x 3
C) Flat Bench Powell Raises @ 3010 8/Arm, rest 1 min/arm x 2
+
:20 Standing Airdyne Sprints, rest 5 minutes x 6

Results
A) 8/6/5/5
B) All @ 95# x 8
C) All@ 15# x 8

Shortened the rest periods on the sprints... Legs were very sore from yesterday but I had a lot of sprinting power in :20 compared to my last attempt at :30 and I also felt I recovered better and fast. So my rest periods went from 5 minutes to 4.  Did a pretty good job of keeping RPM around 95 - 100 on each sprint.
Taking a rest day tomorrow.. I slept horribly last night and I'm very sore. I've been training around 10:00am and now switching to 5:00am workouts is taking its toll on me. I'm going to reassess this early morning training and see if I can't move the majority of my training to after work. I usually don't have the energy levels in the PM like I do in the AM but I feel like that is turning around. I feel better all day now when I get more sleep and I think training in PM might be better for my overall health and fitness goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment