Search This Blog

November 22, 2011

Tuesday Training

Last night I went back to the gym to work on some O-Lift Technique.. Ended up finding that missing piece. (Feet turned out slightly, push knees back on the first pull.. From there just be explosive) It was amazing how good these lifts felt when I didn't have to jump a foot forward just to try to catch the bar. I see some big weight in my future!
Worked up to a 225# Power Clean and a 175# Power Snatch

Video of a 155# Power Snatch (this was pretty light, warm up.. no video of the 175) - http://youtu.be/HahtbcnPWjs

Video of a 225# Power Clean (ugly catch but I'll take it) - http://youtu.be/MyecOAG8GRA

AM
A: Back Squat @ 30X2, 4-6, rest 3 mins x 4
B: BB Forward Lunge to 4" Step @ 24X2, 12 Total Altng steps, rest :90 x 4
+
PM
4 sets @ 97%
5 Burpees
40m Prowler Push @ 200#
rest 3 min b/t sets

Was running way behind on time so I decided to split today's workout into an AM and PM workout..
AM Results
A: 225/235/245/255 all x 4 reps
B: All sets @ 95#

PM Results
Complete with 205# sled.. Fast and Explosive on each set. feeling strong all of the sudden. Funny what a little confidence will do for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment