Search This Blog

March 22, 2010

Back At It!!!

Finally got back to the gym!!! Took 7 Days off to rest, recover and eat like crap! And I loved every minute... I had 2 Pints of Coconut Milk Dark Chocolate swirl Ice Cream, a Twix Bar, and a Dark Chocolate Bar!! First cheat meal in 3 months.. It was heaven!! But I paid for it the next couple of days.. When I finally got back in the Gym the first time my legs felt very heavy and I was sluggish. All the weights were heavier than usual and my heart rate went up right away on the first move.. But I ate a great dinner and got 10 hours of sleep and was ready to go on Sunday for an OPT Bench Workout.. And I felt like I was back to about 90%
I'm now in preparation to compete in a "Mini Crossfit Games" being held in Miami by Crossfit Blueprint. All the guys and gals that went to the sectionals are competing, as well as a few new ones! Should be an awesome time in South Beach!!
The WOD:
"Every Rep Counts"
As Many Rounds as Possible in 20 Minutes of:
10 Wall Balls - 20#
10 Box Jumps - 24"
10 Deadlifts - 205#
10 Burpees - 10

Results:
I ended up with 7 complete rounds and 25 reps. Overall grade probably about a B-
Should be 100% in a few more days.. Ready to "Eat Bees" as OPT says!!

UPdate:
Had a little minor procedure today to fix my Toenail... Might be sidelined a few days from jumping and running.. Still gonna try to do a work out.. Maybe some Pullups, Bench press...anything to stay off my foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment