Search This Blog

February 3, 2012

Friday Training and Paleo Challenge Day 33

Rest Day

Still going strong with my Paleo Challenge + Leangains Intermittent Fasting! So pleased with my results thus far.. Have seen previous strength PR's crushed at a lighter weight!! Skin fold measurements are dropping and of course my overall body weight has really dropped. In a very short amount of time I've lost nearly 15lbs. This is not the finish line for me. I have big goals and I want to see how far I can go. I'm going to stick with the current food cycle until I see dips in performance or mood and then I will evaluate and adjust accordingly (more carbs, dairy etc) I can't to hit my desired level of leanness to start experimenting with some different Food Protocols. Stay Tuned!!

Food Log
Meal 1 18-19 Hour Fast
1 Ribeye and 1/2 NY Strip (12-14oz Total) and 1 Avocado

Meal 2 - Dinner Party with Friends @ Kristen's
Apps: Shrimp Cocktail, Mixed Olives, and Pepperdew Peppers
Main: Chicken and Steak Skewers with Peppers and Onions
Side 1: Winter Veggie Roast - Turnips, Rutabaga, Yams and Parsnips Roasted in Coconut Oil
Side 2 Broccolini Roasted in Ghee
Drinks: Red Wine
Desserts (optional): Assorted Cakes, Pies etc..

- I don't mess around

No comments:

Post a Comment