Search This Blog

February 7, 2012

Tuesday Training and Paleo Challenge Day 37

One Day Away from the Finish Line!!!!!
I can taste the Chocolate and Ice Cream.. I've also decided I'm not going to reintroduce almond butter back into my diet. I've lost my taste/craving to eat massive amounts of the stuff so I figure why bring it back if I really don't want it!! Dark Chocolate and Ice Cream on the other will be dropped back in small doses! I still have a long way to go until I reach my goals, but I'm much closer than when I started this challenge. Even if I don't win I feel like I did the absolute best I could do! That's all I can ask for...

Training
A: Bench Press 2,2,2,2,2
185/195/205/220/225/230
+
Paleo Challenge Tester
For Time:
250m Row
15 KBS - 2pood
15 Burpees
15 KBS - 2poos
250m Row

Previous Time 1/6/12 - 3:36
Today's Time 2/7/12 - 3:32

Pretty happy that I beat my last time.. That's all I really wanted to do was tie or beat. Thought I laid down a solid pace last time, I think I just transitioned better from one exercise to the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment