Search This Blog

February 8, 2012

Wednesday Training and Paleo Challenge Day 38

Today marks the last day of Crossfit Redline's Paleo Challenge. Went in this morning and did all my measurements with Coach and the results were amazing!!
Starting weight - 205lbs
Today's weight - 187lbs

Pre - Waist Measurement - 36"
Post - Waist Measurement - 32.25"

Pre Umb Skin Fold - 27 or 28
Post Umb Skin Fold - 20

Pre Illiac Skin Fold - 26
Post Illiac Skin Fold - 11

Pre Wod Tester - 3:36
Post Wod Tester - 3:32

Like I said I couldn't be happier with my results, there was nothing more I could do! This is the first time coming off a paleo type challenge were I didn't end up being completely neurotic about my food.. During this time I still partied, drank wine, went out to eat with friends and family... I had a great time. I was just smart about my food choices and didn't over indulge. So I'm going to keep on this track for as long as I can and see where I end up! My ultimate goals are closer today then yesterday!


Today's Workout
A: Hang Power Clean - 3RM  - 205 kept it lighter than a true 3RM
+
On the Minute for 10 Minutes
Complete 2 Power Cleans @75-80% of 3RM and 5 Chin Ups

- All Chins and Cleans unbroken @ 155lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment