Search This Blog

January 27, 2012

Thursday Training and Paleo Challenge Day 25

Training
Played around for 20 minutes with a variety of things:
KBS
Pull Ups
Toes to Bar
Back Ext
GHD Sit Ups
Lunges
Banded Goodmornings

Then
3 Rounds of
275# Prowler Sprints - 40 meters
50 Dbl Unders

Went at this hard.. First and Last sets of Dbl Unders were unbroken.. Pretty happy with that since I haven't done these in a long time. Prowler Push at the weight is just thee right amount of hurt for that distance. I was able to keep my pace high just until the the very end of the last sprint. I love sled and prowler work and I will be doing more of that stuff on recovery days and also sprint days.

Food Log
Meal 1 - 16 Hour Fast - Noon
9oz Ribeye with an Avocado and Leftover Broccolini

Meal 2 - 7:00pm
Bone in Veal Chop (10-12oz of meat), Steamed Kale with Sauteed onions and sliced Heirloom Tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment