Search This Blog

January 19, 2012

Wednesday Training and Paleo Challenge Day 17

A: Wtd Chin w/ 10% BW, AMRAP (-1). Drop Weight then AMRAP Strict, rest 2:30 x 3
B: Single Arm DB Row @ 32X2, 8-10; rest 1 minute b/t arms x 4
+
Row as Many Meters as Possible in 10 Minutes w/ 45# bumper under back of rower.

Meal 1 - 17 Hour Fast - Noon - Ribeye and Guacamole

Meal 2 PWO - 6:30 - 6oz Chicken

Meal 3 - Sushi Thai 7:30 - Sashimi Mori - 18 pieces and seaweed salad + 6 Tsp of Coconut Oil straight from the jar when I got home.

Today's meal schedule was a little off and I was way behind on calories. So when we came home for dinner I quickly ate 300 cals worth of delicious coconut oil sprinkled with cinnamon. That got me somewhere around 18 or 1900 cals for the day. Really enjoying this IF in the morning.. I have more time to get some work done before my Golf Schools arrive and I also noticed that I am way more clear mentally. I speak more clearly and I have better focus for my students. The only hard part is with my training being moved to around 5:30pm, I need to find a way to fit in food before my workouts but still give me a 2 or 3 hour window to digest before my workout. That was the problem I had yesterday, only time for one meal at noon and then nothing until 6:30pm and then I needed to feed big. May start playing with some liquid whey protein.. I didn't want to use it while on the paleo challenge, but I might not have a choice if I want to get in the calories. I'll play with this for the next week or two until I find a routine that flows with my work schedule and personal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment