Search This Blog

January 3, 2012

Tuesday Training and Food Log

A: Push Press @ 32X2; 5-7; rest 3 min x 4
B: 7 Min Row - As Many Meters As Possible

Last night started our Gym's Paleo Challenge.. We took Skinfolds and Measurements from selected areas of the body, Weighed In, I have added Blood Work into my pre paleo challenge and took Before Photos. From here on out I will be as strict as humanly possible. That included no alcohol, added sugar or sugar substitutes, of course no grain legumes or dairy and that included whey protein. For the next 30+ Days I will be eating nothing but Clean, Organic Whole Foods. I will also be including a detailed list of every meal I eat over the next month. I may even throw in a pic and recipe of some special meals.

Today's Food Log
Meal 1 (post wod) 12:00pm - 8oz Pastured Chicken Breast with Roasted Cauliflower (1 head) in Coconut Oil.

Meal 2 4:00pm - 4oz Pastured Chicken with a large amount of Mixed Spring Greens with Olive Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar.

Meal 3 7:00pm - 8oz Grassfed Ribeye Grilled with Asparagus Roasted in Ghee and Homemade Guacamole

No comments:

Post a Comment