Search This Blog

January 26, 2012

Wednesday Training and Paleo Challenge Day 24

Training
A: Overhead Press, 5 x 3
B: Split Jerk - Build to a Heavy Single
C: Inverted Weighted Ring Rows with feet elevated, rest 1 min b/t

Results
A: 135/145/150/145/145
B: First time doing Split Jerks in almost 6 months. Hit a 20# PR - 255#
C: 10/10/10

Notes - Whats amazing to me is how good and strong I'm feeling on a very low calorie diet.. I've been I.F'ing lately and today's workout was actually during the end of a long 23 Hour Fast. I will not being doing that more than once a week. I like to keep my fast short, in that 16-18 hour range, but once a week I will through in a longer 20+ Hour fast on a rest day. I'm just gonna ride this wave till it breaks, re-evaluate and make small adjustments where necessary.

Food Log
Meal 1 Post Wod - 1:30pm - 0.8lbs of Veal (raw weight) and two bunches of Broccolini in Ghee

Meal 2 - 7:00pm - 10-12oz of Cod and a huge salad with EVOO and ACV

No comments:

Post a Comment