Search This Blog

February 4, 2010

Training Day 39

So last night I had a little Heart to Heart with my Jump Rope... And Finally... For the first time since starting my training back in September, I was able to string together Double Under jump ropes!! (where you jump once and the rope passes under you twice)
The most I have done unbroken with my new jump rope was 10! This morning I was able to string 5 sets of 30 Unbroken. Best day of training in a long time! These things really had me worried that they were going to ruin my attempts at placing this year. I feel so much more confident now that I KNOW I can put together 50,60, 70 or more in a row!

Today's WOD:
7 Rounds for Total Time:
30 Double Unders
20 Chin Ups
10 Push Jerks @ 135#
rest 2 minutes between sets

Results:
Rounds
1) 2:01
2) 2:45
3) 3:14
4) 3:29
5) 3:41
6) 3:00 - for whatever reason, I thought this was my last round... My Adrenalin kicked in and I tried to make up some lost time..This was also the round I got the most Push Jerks and Pull Ups in a row... bad shock to see I still had one more round to go!!
7) 3:31
Total Time: 33:41 minus the (6) 2 minute rest periods between rounds = my Total Working Time = 21:41

No comments:

Post a Comment