Search This Blog

February 25, 2010

Training Day 54

~16 Days til Sectionals~

Today's WOD:

4 Rounds for Time:
60 Unbroken Double Unders
30 Unbroken wall balls - 20# to 10ft

Results:

Time: 15:39

Notes:

All wallballs were unbroken: First set, very easy and quick.. 2nd set, noticeably slower,..3rd set, I was jumping to get that damn ball up...4th set, destroyed me, no power and was jumping and throwing every rep just trying to block out the pain!! Last rep I just collapsed to the floor trying to find my air, stoked because I didn't quit! It would have been so easy to just let the ball drop and catch my breath!! Unbroken baby!

Dbl Unders: 54-6/34-26/27-20-13/21-26-13
My previous Unbroken dbl under record was 37 I think, without looking back at my notes.. First set I got 54!! I hit 50 and realized what I had just done and lost my tempo and concentration and caught my foot..Pumped and pissed at the same time.. All double unders were broken but a huge difference from just two weeks ago.

The past 2 weeks have been absolutely brutal... Tomorrow should be a nice rest day. Heading up to Disney World with my parents for the day to relax and ride some roller coasters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment