Search This Blog

July 3, 2011

Saturday Training and Diet Day 13

Run 5 min. at warm up pace (65% or Z1)
Walk for 2 minutes actively
then...
5 sets of 4 minutes of running at higher effort. Same pace as last week.
Walk actively 2 minutes between sets.
Run 5 min. to cool down.

Run Complete

These runs are starting to feel better each time I go out.. Don't get me wrong, I still struggle on the last set or so... but I feel my lungs coming back!

Diet
Post Wod Solution of Whey Protein, Creatine, and Bcaa's (7:00am)

Meal 1 (8:00 - 8:25am)
Egg and Onion Loaf with Avocado and Salsa

Meal 2 (Noon - 12:30pm)
Alaskan Cod with Mixed Greens and Cucumbers

Meal 3 (8:00 - 9:00pm) Long Day = Late dinner... Lessons all day from 8am - 7:30pm
8oz Ground Bison with Broccoli and Rao's Sauce

Nutritional Facts based off of Fitday.com
Total Calories: 1,527
Total Protein: 174
Total Fat: 54
Total Net Carb: 43

No comments:

Post a Comment