Search This Blog

July 1, 2011

Friday Training and Diet Day 12

-Rest Day-

After my deadlift session yesterday my back felt like garbage. So I spent most of the day stretching and mobilizing.. I also spent about an hour or so on my back with my legs elevated to help restore that low back/over extension issue I have. I woke up this morning feeling fresh and ready to go. No Pain at all in my back.. Very surprised.. Busy weekend ahead, David is in town for a few days, 4th of July weekend is always jammed packed.. I have full Schools everyday all day so I should be good and tired by the end of the weekend! I'm going to take an extra day off tomorrow and do my running workout on Sunday leaving all of Monday to get in the gym and throw some weights around. This way I won't be rushing through my workout and scrambling to get to work on time.. Of course I say all this now and it will all change tomorrow.. Stay Tuned...  Also, just want to send a out a quick note to Anthony DiSarro, Speedy recovery my friend!! This will only make you smarter and stronger!

Diet
Meal 1 (7:00 - 7:30am)
Egg and Onion Loaf with Avocado and Salsa

Meal 2 (Noon - 12:30pm)
6oz Wild Caught Baked Coho Salmon with Mixed Greens, Cucumbers, Mushrooms and Apple Cider Vinegar

Meal 3 (4:25 - 5:10pm) Early dinner, Clinic with David at 6pm
8oz Bison, Broccoli and Rao's Marinara Sauce 


Nutritional Facts based off of Fitday.com
Total Calories: 1,431
Total Protein: 139
Total Fat: 62
Total Net Carb: 43

No comments:

Post a Comment