Search This Blog

July 14, 2011

Thursday Training and Diet Day 2

-Rest Day-

A Stressful Night
I just found out at the last minute that my two co-workers are moving into my place. So I spent the day cleaning it up and helped them move in last night.. She has two birds and a huge dog.. and more junk food than I've ever seen in my life!! I really don't know how people live off of that crap, of course I did it for years.. And they both wonder why they are always sick. Anyways, back to the stress part.. There is now no room at all in my fridge or freezer.. its full of candy, ice cream and ice cream bars, Frozen Hungry Man Dinners and other things like muffins and potato skins. The Fridge is full of sodas and other junk and today I have 40lbs of Beef coming in with no where to put it! I'm freaking out.. Also, I don't get the whole having birds as pets things.. What's the point, all these birds do is sit there and squawk for hours!! I told her I'm setting them free.. And this dog is not a dog.. its a fuzzy horse.. when you think poodle you think 2lb toy dog. NO.. this thing is 60lbs and is a small horse that jumps on everything and eats anything in her path!! I like to keep my place very clean, neat and minimal.. I HATE having stuff all over the counters and on the floor etc.. It drives me crazy.. My place now looks like one of those homes you see on Hoarders.. Boxes everywhere, no counter top space at all, and how many toys does one dog need to be playing with at a time! Its stressful enough just to have to stare at all the junk food these guys brought over with them, but know I have to deal with the Zoo like smell and sounds on a day to day basis... God Give Me Patience.. PLEASE!! This may be just the thing I need though.. I have been on my own for so long with near perfect lifestyle conditions that I think I actually lost my ability to deal with stress.. Maybe this situation will help me learn to deal with stress again more efficiently..

Woke up early on my own. Beautiful, cool morning so I decided to go for a brisk walk... 30 mins up hill and kept my heart rate around 110bpm. No music, used this time to try to clear my head and meditate.

Diet
Meal 1 (8:10am)
5 Eggs cooked in Coconut Oil with Salsa

Meal 2 (11:00am)
Seafood Blend with Mixed Greens, Cucumbers and Mushrooms with Dijon/Apple Cider Vinegar

Meal 3 (2:00pm)
2 Scoops Whey Protein

Meal 4 (5:30pm)
Ground Beef with Broccoli and Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce

Calories: 1,628
Protein: 162g
Fat: 52g
Carb: 80g
Fiber: 35g

No comments:

Post a Comment