Search This Blog

July 13, 2011

Wednesday Training and Diet Day 1

A: Single Leg DB Dead Lift @ 20X1; 8-10; rest 1 min b/t legs X 3.
then...
70% M.A.P. for 4 minutes.
DB ground to overhead 35#/hand X 10
BW Step Ups (box at knee height +/-)  X 10
Rest 3 minutes X 5

Results
A: 55#/60#/60# all 10 reps
Couplet:
R1: 3 +10
R2: 3 +8
R3: 3 +4
R4: 3 +6
R5: 3 +6
Notes
Kept my efforts on the Couplet very consistent.. I felt like I could keep the pace of each round going for another 4 minutes.. Made sure to get everything done unbroken.. Got a lot of weird looks this morning. SLDL -- Balance was an issue this morning.. But after I picked a point further in front of me to focus on I seemed to balance myself more efficiently. I think I was looking down at my toes on the warm up sets.

Diet
Meal 1 (8:20am)
Post Wod - Sweet Potato Puree Whey Protein, Bcaa's and Creatine

Meal 2 (9:30am)
Pumpkin Puree + Whey Protein

Meal 3 (12:30pm)
4 Eggs, Spinach and Salsa

Meal 4 (3:30pm)
Seafood Blend with Mixed Greens, Cucumbers and Mushrooms with Dijon/Apple Cider Vinegar

Meal 5 (6:30pm)
Ground Beef with Broccoli and Rao's Tomato Basil Sauce

Im going to be listing only the "Pure" Sources of each macro nutrient. Think Zone - Beef is only protein not counting the fat in the beef and Sweet potato is carb only not counting the protein that may be in the potato.
Calories: 2,082
Protein: 180g (50g post wod meals x 2)
Fat: 50g
Carb: 154g (90g post wod meals x 2)
Fiber: 44g

Didn't notice a tired or fatigued feeling after eating my two big carb post workout meals.. I actually felt pretty fresh and clear minded.. I slept great last night and I plan to rest tomorrow before I start in with my new programming! I'll tell you what though.. this is a lot of food. I used to feel hungry on my three large meals at similar calorie count.. but splitting it up like this keeps me full all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment