Search This Blog

September 12, 2011

Back From the Dead

I've been on my death bed for the last 5 days or so.. Came down with a really nasty cold that sidelined me from any type of physical activity. However, it didn't seem to effect my appetite.. I ate all kinds of junk food... It's really all I wanted to eat - Peanut Butter and Jelly, Gluten Free Pizza, Ravioli's, Ice Cream, you name it and I ate it..I'm not proud of myself for letting go like that, but I did it for whatever reason and I don't want to do it again for a very long time.
I'm feeling a lot better today. I was able to get outside today and go for a little walk and soak up some sun. On my walk I came across this giant log so I flipped it end over end for about 100 yards or so.. Felt nice to move something around after being stuck in my bed for 120 hours. I will obviously play it by ear but I hope to try to get to the gym again tomorrow and move some light weight around.. at the very least, go on another walk or jog and try to get the heart rate up and break a little sweat..

Back on my regular meal plan

Meal 1 (12:30am)
5 Eggs Scrambled in Coconut Oil

Meal 2 (2:30am)
5oz Bison with Collard Greens and Garlic Ginger Vinaigrette

Meal 3 (5:30pm)
Tuna Steak with Asparagus and Avocado Slices

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based on Fitday.com
Calories: 1,482
Protein: 138g
Fat: 71g
Net Carbs: 18g

No comments:

Post a Comment