Search This Blog

September 6, 2011

Tuesday Training and Diet

- Rest Day -

Went to bed last night with wicked back pain. Spent the night stretching and trying to relax my lower back. I never take pain meds, but I could barely lay in my bed so I took 3 Advil and went right to sleep. Woke up feeling about 40 - 50% better. Its raining again today in NJ, so its a perfect day to just relax, rest and recover. May even do an ice bath later today. I also am doing some IF this morning, around 16 hours, and lots of hamstring stretching!

Diet

Meal 1 (10:30am)
5 Eggs Scrambled in Coconut Oil with some Goat's Milk Mozzarella Cheese

Meal 2 (12:30pm)
4oz Chicken with Avocado

Meal 3 (2:30pm)
Yellowfin Tuna Loin with Avocado Slices

Meal 4 (4:30pm)
5oz Bison with Collard Greens and Garlic Ginger Vinaigrette

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based on Fitday.com
Calories: 1,580
Protein: 138g
Fat: 86g
Net Carbs: 17g

No comments:

Post a Comment