Search This Blog

September 19, 2011

Monday Training and Diet

30 Minutes of Cycling Fasted.. Kept the Heart Rate around 130bpm.

 Feeling great the last two days.. Energy is back up and aside from a little congestion in my head, I feel awesome.. Leg is even feeling good.. Definitely not a strain or pull.. Probably just a nasty cramp due to poor conditioning (taking so much time off and then rushing back into the gym with too much weight.) Going to rest up today and continue icing the leg, even though I feel no pain today, so I can be ready to go with some light leg work tomorrow morning. Diet is on point, sleep has been getting better and better every night. Its amazing how good my body feels on a very limited carb intake. Will continue this very low carb, low calorie protocol for the next few weeks and then I will start to add in some protein post wod for a few weeks and then add in carbs and protein post wod. This recipe has worked in the past so I'll give it another go and see if I can duplicate the results of the past.

Meal 1 (10:00am) 17 hour fast
5 Egg Omelet with Raw Goats Milk Mild Cheddar Cheese

Meal 2 (1:00pm)
1 can of Tuna with Mixed Greens and EVOO

Meal 3 (4:30pm)
8oz Chicken Breast with Roasted Broccoli, and Avocado Slices

Blocks
Protein: 18
Fat: 57
Net Carbs: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment