Search This Blog

September 13, 2011

Tuesday Training and Diet

Not quite back to 100% this morning. I would say I'm right around 60% actually. I still don't have the energy that I usually have in the morning.. Head is still stuffed up and I'm still mouth breathing for the most part. I decided to sleep in a little longer today and rest up and I might try a walk after work or possibly move some weights around depending on how I'm feeling. Really busy week of lessons and David is town.. I don't want to stress the system to much while he's here and have my performance at work suffer so I will be taking it easy until I'm ready to get after it.

Another 15-16 hour fast, just like yesterday, with some caloric restriction.

Meal 1 (9:00am)
5 Eggs Scrambled in Coconut Oil

Meal 2 (12:30pm)
5oz Chicken with Salad and EVOO

Meal 3 (6:30pm)
Tuna Steak with Asparagus and Avocado Slices

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based on Fitday.com
Calories: 1,424
Protein: 141g
Fat: 76g
Net Carbs: 14g

No comments:

Post a Comment