Search This Blog

August 19, 2011

Friday Training and Diet Day 3 Week 1

-Rest Day-

Decided to do a little IF this morning. I wrapped dinner up last night around 6:30pm.. There was a noticeable difference in my body comp this morning. I can see all the weight starting drop off that I put on over the weekend.. I left for the wedding at 188 and came back at 205:) I know a lot of it was just water weight.. but I'll be the first to tell you I ate like complete shit!! When I got back, my ankles/legs were so swollen you could stick you finger and inch into my skin. Even when I looked at pics of me at the wedding, my face looked puffy.. I was shocked at how fast I put the weight on but was relieved by the fact that if it went on that fast, I should be able to take it off just as fast. I figure in a few more days I should be back down to 185 or so and then I will continue on with my planned diet.. right now doing less than 30g Carbs a day is leaving me feeling a little tired and fatigued after that huge insulin spike I had this weekend. I can feel the difference between running off fat and running off sugar.. very cool stuff ahead!!

Diet
Meal 1 (9:30am)
6 Eggs in Coconut Oil with an Avocado

Meal 2 (2:00pm)
5oz Sockeye Salmon and 1 can of Sardines in evoo with 2 tbsp Evoo and Baby Spring Mix

Meal 3 (6:00pm)
6oz Bison with Broccoli and Basil/Parsely Pesto

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based on Fitday.com
Calories: 1,992
Protein: 140g
Fat: 136g
Net Carbs: 21

No comments:

Post a Comment