Search This Blog

August 24, 2011

Wednesday Training and Diet

- Rest Day -
Woke and wasn't to hungry.. Decided to grab a Venti Espresso and just do a little 16 hour fast. Yesterday I hit some big PRs for me and it felt great.. Last two days in the gym I was really focused. Each day I woke up without an alarm at like 4:30 ready to kill it.. Normally I would just close my eyes and try to grab a lil more sleep.. but I decided to run with what my body was telling me. I've been sleeping great, everything is in order - food, stress levels etc.. Really in a good place right now mentally. I can see my body making changes just in the past week. Really looking forward to three weeks from now when I'm done with this UD2 diet and see my before and after pics! Tomorrow is actually the first day of my first true UD2 cycle. With the Wedding and other things being tossed into my schedule I've had to improvise.

Diet
Meal 1 (10:00am)
5 Eggs Scrambled

Meal 2 (11:00am)
 1 Can of Wild Caught Tuna and Sardines in evoo with 1 tbsp Evoo and Baby Spring Mix

Meal 3 (12:30pm)
4oz Chicken with Avocado Slices

Meal 4 (5:00pm)
6oz Bison with Collard Greens and Garlic Ginger Vinaigrette

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based on Fitday.com
Calories: 1,873
Protein: 161g
Fat: 108g
Net Carbs: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment