Search This Blog

August 7, 2011

Sunday Training and Diet Day 5/10

-Rest Day-
17 Hour Fast

Very weird feeding schedule today.. Long day of Lessons with only a small window to get some food down... No problems though.. Energy levels stayed pretty consistent all morning before my meals.. And I didn't feel sluggish after.. I can really tell my body is starting to burn fat as fuel now instead of glucose. In fact, I don't think there is any glucose left in me:)

Diet
Meal 1 (11:00am)
5 Eggs Scrambled in Coconut Oil

Meal 2 (12:00pm)
1 Can of Tuna and Sardines in Evoo and Mixed Greens

Meal 3 (12:45pm)
5oz Chicken with Avocado

Meal 4 (5:30pm)
5oz Bison with French Cut Green Beans with Homemade Ginger Garlic Vinaigrette

Macro Nutrient Breakdown
Calories: 2,000
Protein: 161g
Fat: 113g
Net Carbs: 22

No comments:

Post a Comment