Search This Blog

August 27, 2011

Saturday Training and Diet

- AM Fasted Cardio -

Did an easy 35 minutes on the exercise bike this morning.. Average Heart Rate was 110bpm. Worked up a light sweat, breathing was normal, body felt fine this morning... not sore at all. I've got my next two days planned out perfectly as far as my carb load goes and what types of food I will be eating when. Should be a fun time especially with this Hurricane coming thru on Sunday.. If we get it as bad as they are predicting I'll actually be in heaven.. Sitting in the house all day eating :)

AM Food - Low Carb/Calorie, High Fat Moderate Protein. Looking to consume only around 1,300 calories this morning before my PM Depletion Workout. I will do some Fructose and Protein Pre Wod. The reasoning behind this is I will fill up Liver Glycogen and this will give me a little more energy for my workout.. The workout should still actually keep depleting my muscles glycogen.. Then when I Carb Load Post Wod, it should go straight to filling up my Muscle Glycogen storage.. Theoretically!

Meal 1 (9:00AM) 15 hour fast
5 Eggs in Coconut Oil

Meal 2 (11:00am)
1 can of Tuna and Sardines with 2 tbsp EVOO over Spring Mixed Greens

Meal 3 (pm) Pre Wod
1 Fruit Smoothie Juice Box and 15g Whey Protein

Meal 4 (pm) Post Wod
2 Scoops Whey Protein and 1 Can of Organic Pumpkin Pie Mix Puree

Meal 4 (pm)
5oz Chicken and 1 Can of Organic Pumpkin Pie Mix Puree

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based on Fitday.com
Calories: 2,714
Protein: 190g
Fat: 80g
Net Carbs: 264g (220g of which are coming post wod and 30g Pre)

No comments:

Post a Comment