Search This Blog

August 16, 2011

Playing Catch Up

I was away this weekend attending my best friends Wedding in Altoona PA. Its seldom that all of my friends are in the same place at the same time so of course we made the most of it.. Out drinking every night until 4AM.. Eating crappy food.... It was awesome.. I never usually let myself loose like that but it felt so good. I had so much fun this weekend, I'll never forget it.. I'm not even upset with myself for the choices I made.. Just time to get back on the rails and continue Onward!!

Decided to do a little fast this morning along with some caloric restriction. Not gonna do a food log for the days I missed.. When I could I ate clean, when I was at the wedding I ate what was served. I was swollen in my face and legs so I definitely ate some gluten. But other than that it was Protein and Fats.

No training today, still pretty exhausted so I slept in and will get in the gym tomorrow morning Bright and Early

Diet

Meal 1 (7:15am)
1 Can of Tuna and Sardine in EVOO over Mixed Spring Greens

Meal 2 (8:15am)
Ground Bison with Broccoli and Pesto Sauce

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based on Fitday.com
Calories: 1,077
Protein: 99g
Fat: 54g
Net Carbs: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment