Search This Blog

February 17, 2011

Day 10 CLC

Thursday Training and Diet Day 10

Today I was supposed to Row for 30 minutes... But I had a crazy busy day at work and when I woke up to train in the AM I felt like I needed more sleep.. So I decided to skip the row today, sleep another hour and continue on schedule with the workouts tomorrow.

Diet

Breakfast

8oz Grassfed Ground Bison, Bag of Spinach with spices in Coconut Oil; 5 Digestive Enzyme Caps, 1 150mcg Kelp, 1 Green Tea Cap, 4,000iu Vitamin D, Fish oil

Lunch
6oz Pastured Chicken Breast, 4oz Mixed Greens, 8oz Cucumbers, 4oz Mushrooms, 4 tablespoons Olive Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar; 5 Digestive Enzyme Caps

Dinner
8oz Grassfed Ground Bison, 3oz Chopped Onions, Bag of Broccoli with spices in Coconut Oil; 5 Digestive Enzyme Caps

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,533
Total Protein: 183
Total Fat: 68
Total Carb: 57

No comments:

Post a Comment