Search This Blog

February 27, 2011

Monday's Training and Diet Day 20

Rest Day
First week in the books.. Programming is great so far given my way of eating.. I am enjoying the tempo of all the big lifts.. The time under tension is noticeably different than just lifting the weight. Also, the style of metcon I'm doing is nice in the fact that its short and sweet and I get a nice stimulus from that with out killing myself and feeling destroyed the next day. I am sore from the lifts but I still have all my energy the next day!


Diet
Breakfast
8oz of Ground Beef 90%, 1 Bag of Kale, Dijon Mustard

Lunch
7oz Chicken, 4oz Mixed Greens, 8oz Cucumber, 4oz Mushrooms, 4 tbsp EVOO with Apple Cider Vinegar

Dinner #1
8oz Ground Chicken Sausage, 1 Bag of Broccoli, El Pato Sauce

Dinner #2
8oz Ground Beef 75%, Bag of Cauliflower

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 2,803
Total Protein: 213
Total Fat: 185
Total Carb: 82

No comments:

Post a Comment