Search This Blog

June 10, 2011

Friday Training and Diet Day 123

Decided to take one more day to just rest and get my shit together.. I still don't feel great and have been dealing with a very bad left calf muscle. I think I strained it during the sprints I did a few workouts back and they both have been cramping up badly every night. And of course my night of drinking + 2 hours sleep + and junk food didn't help matters much, the next day I could barely walk. Today its still sore, been stretching it out every chance I get. Tomorrow I should be closer to 85 - 90% and ready to go with my workouts again.

Diet
Meal 1 (Noon - 12:30pm)
Egg, Turkey, and Spinach Loaf with Avocado, Cucumbers and Mushrooms

Meal 2 (5:45 - 6:30pm)
Ground Beef and Bison, Onions, 1 Bag of Broccoli, Chili Pasilla de Oaxaca Salsa

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,343
Total Protein: 125
Total Fat: 58
Total Net Carb: 43

No comments:

Post a Comment