Search This Blog

June 28, 2011

Tuesday Training and Diet Day 9

A: Power Snatch Tech Work 7 minutes. Stay light
B: Bench 55% of 1 RM; 8 sets of 2. Rest 1 minutes b/t sets.
C: Back Ext; 20 rest 1 minute X 3
Results
A: Complete worked from the hang
B: Complete at 135 fast
C: Complete Fast

Notes:
Not much to comment on today.. Nice easy recovery day. Focused on form and speed on all the movements.

Was planning on taking the day off from work so I didn't set an alarm and always put my phone on silent when I go to bed... Woke up to go to the bathroom at 8am and I see 8 missed phone calls from one of the other instructors.. She was very sick and needed me to fill in for her 3 day school at 9am. So I had to hustle to get there in time and that meant skipping breakfast. Drank plenty of BCAA's before my fasted workout at 12:30. I think the fast was about 21 hours.. Felt fine, this wasn't the plan at all but just goes to show you that if everything is in order - food, sleep, training etc... then a long fast like this really doesn't effect me one way or the other!

Diet
Meal 1 (1:30 - 1:55pm)
Egg and Onion Loaf with Avocado and Salsa

Meal 2 (3:00 - 3:30pm)
5oz Baked Chicken and Sardines in Olive Oil with Mixed Greens, Cucumbers, Mushrooms and Apple Cider Vinegar

Meal 3 (5:30 - 6:20pm)
8oz Bison, Broccoli and Rao's Arrabbiata Sauce
Stuffed!!

Nutritional Facts based off of Fitday.com
Total Calories: 1,561
Total Protein: 151
Total Fat: 71
Total Net Carb: 42

No comments:

Post a Comment