Search This Blog

June 15, 2011

Wednesday Training and Diet Day 128

-Rest Day-

Hit a little light cardio in the Morning fasted.. 30 mins on the bike in Z1. Legs felt great after the ice bath yesterday but my ankle is a little sore.. I think I tweaked it a bit on the double unders.. Hopefully this is a non issue! I've been doing all the mobility work I can think of on it and will be soaking it in ice water off and on all day today so I can give this 5K a real go tomorrow. Will most likely do this on a treadmill, I have no flat land around me and I want to get a good idea of what my time would be on a flat track. Plus running sucks without having to run uphill! But I will be adding in some light hill sprints on rest days or supplement work on wod days.

Had the day off yesterday so I took the opportunity to drive down to Wayne, NJ to go to Trader Joe's. Never been to one before and I gotta say I was very unimpressed with the selection. But I did find some Light Coconut Milk that did not have Guar Gum as one of its ingredients! So I purchased every can they had. Also got some frozen Wild Caught Fish. So all in all not a total waste of the day.

Diet
AM Creatine/BCAA Solution

Meal 1 (9:00 - 9:30am)
Egg, Beef and Spinach Load with Avocado and Salsa

Meal 2 (Noon)
Chicken with Salad, Cucumbers, Mushrooms, Olive Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar

Meal 3 (6:00 - 6:30pm)
Ground Beef, Bag of Broccoli/Cauliflower Blend, Onions and Salsa Verde


Macro Nutrient Breakdown based off FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,906
Total Protein: 162
Total Fat:  99
Total Net Carb: 49

No comments:

Post a Comment