Search This Blog

June 16, 2011

Thursday Training and Diet Day 129

-Rest Day-
Decided to take one more rest day today to give my ankle a little more time to recover.. I woke up this morning planning to run but it was so tight as soon as I stepped out of bed it felt like it was going to cramp up. I immediately rolled it out on a lax ball and will continue to ice on and off today, as well as roll out both calf muscles just to work upstream on the problem..  Not to hungry this morning so I will throw in a little Calorie Restriction Intermittent Fasting. US OPEN all day today!

Meal 1 (10:00am)
1 Can of Light Coconut Milk from Trader Joe's

Meal 2 (1:00 - 1:30pm)
Egg, Beef and Spinach Loaf with Avocado and Salsa

Meal 3 (5:45 - 6:15pm)
Ground Beef and Sauteed Onions with Steamed Kale

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based off FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,613
Total Protein: 113
Total Fat:  90
Total Net Carb: 50

No comments:

Post a Comment