Search This Blog

June 20, 2011

Monday Training and Diet Day 1

Crossfit Total
1 RM - Press
1 RM - Squat
1 RM - Dead Lift

Sleep was just OK last night. It was my day off and I wanted to sleep in but my body had other ideas and I  was up early so I went for a light bike ride.. 30 mins Avg. HR of 118 - 122 bpm fasted. Got a pretty good kick in the ass last night from a good friend and it really put some things in perspective for me.. I wont get into on here, but Thanks! I needed that. Gotta stop getting in my own way and micro-managing. Just get in, get it done and good things will happen.. No such thing as a perfect situation and I have to learn to deal with that better and not let it stress me or derail my training and diet.

Press - 150#
Squat - 285# / F @ 300#
Dead Lift - 315#/ F @ 335 and then F @ 320.. it is what it is right now..just gotta keep moving forward and hopefully this number will increase over time.

I did a little research on some Pose Running and after a few drills decided to film it and see how it looks.. Not to bad from what I can see, but I have no clue what to look for. Here it is - Pose Tech Work


Meal 1 (7:15 - 7:25am)
6oz Chicken and Marinara Sauce

Meal 2 (11:30 - Noon) Post Wod
Egg, Beef, and Kale Loaf with Avocado and Salsa

Meal 3 ()
Beef, Cauliflower with Chile Pasilla de Oaxaca Salsa

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based off FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,755
Total Protein: 165
Total Fat:  85
Total Net Carb: 46

No comments:

Post a Comment