Search This Blog

June 17, 2011

Friday Training and Diet Day 130

-Run 5K for Time-

Previous 5K PR (and only time I ever ran a 5K) was way back in 11/09/09 - 27:05 This was my 30th WOD in my short and humble crossfit career. It sure is nice to have all this data backed up somewhere.. Cool to see where you were.. Today wasn't that much better unfortunatelly. Anthony hasn't really programmed a whole lotta running for me.. I had a knee issue that kept me away from running and jumping, and then we had some big weaknesses that needed to be addresssed and the running/metcon stuff just got put on the back burner. (which I LOVED by the way!) Its no secret, you hate what you're not good at and I HATE to run. So this morning it was all mental for me. I just wanted to finish the run and not make up an excuse and quit midway through it. Pretty out shape, couldn't run the entire time, I had to take short walking breaks and ended up with a time of  ------ 25:45------- I'm just happy I finished and for a guy who literally hasn't run distance or short for that matter, this was a win for me. Tomorrow is going to be a fun day for me when I attempt my Crossfit Total for the first time in a long time.

Diet
Meal 1 Post Wod (7:50 - 8:15am)
Chicken with Butternut Squash (50gP/20gC)


Meal 2 (10:10 - 10:45am)
10oz Ground Beef, 1 Bag of Cauliflower, Onions, and Rao's Sauce


Meal 3 (pm)
Egg, Beef and Spinach Loaf with Avocado and Salsa

Late Night Snack
Celery Sticks and Dark Chocolate PB


Macro Nutrient Breakdown based off FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 3,748
Total Protein: 231
Total Fat:  228
Total Net Carb: 177

No comments:

Post a Comment