Search This Blog

June 19, 2011

Sunday Training and Diet Day 132

I am a Mental Midget!!

I used to have great control over my food cravings, to the point where I didn't have cravings at all. I've lost that somewhere along the road and today is the day I get back on track.

Another bad night of crappy foods and the effects of crappy foods = poor nights sleep (so no training today.) I know what I'm going to feel like the next day, I know I'm not going to sleep and therefore miss a workout. Yet I continue to do this to myself for some reason.. Its totally mental now. I feel like I have no self control.. I need to start making smaller goals for myself.. week to week goals instead of monthly goals or longer. So instead of saying "I want to be 10 - 15lbs lighter and 30lbs stronger on all lifts".. I will say, "I want to train hard this week and keep my food clean for 7 Days!" These small goals should make it easier for me to stay on track. Gonna eat a clean dinner and get some sleep. Wake up tomorrow, grab a light breakfast, get some video summaries done, throw back and Americano and then knock out the Crossfit Total.

Diet
Meal 1 (Noon - 12:30pm)
6oz Baked Chicken Breast with Lettuce, Cucumbers, Olive Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar

Meal 2 (5:15 - 6:00pm)
10oz Ground Beef, Onions and Broccoli with Chile Pasilla de Oaxaca Salsa


Macro Nutrient Breakdown based off FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,349
Total Protein: 130
Total Fat:  62
Total Net Carb: 45

No comments:

Post a Comment