Search This Blog

June 1, 2011

Wednesday Training and Diet Day 114

-Rest Day-

My Caffeine Fast is over!!! Decided to start off with some Decaf Expresso.. Same great taste with less caffeine.. Thanks to that handy post on http://www.crossfitredline.com/ about caffeine intake and its effect on athletic performance, I figure at my current body weight I can take in around 225+mg of caffeine a day. This is the lowest end which is where I want to stay. The Grande Decaf Americano has around 30mg of Caffeine, where the Reg. Grande Americano has around 225mg.. I wanna stay on the low side of things and ramp back up to Reg. Americano slowly. I really just love the taste of it. I don't need it to wake up or function or anything like that. So it''s nice in the sense that I'm not depending on it to survive and that's how I want to keep it!

Double Under Make-Up from Yesterday:
Unbroken 50-40-30-20-10
Missed twice once on the 30s and once on the 20s, mental mistake, not fatigue

Diet

Meal 1 (11:10AM - 11:45AM)
Egg, Beef, and Spinach Loaf with Avocado, Salsa, Mushrooms on a bed of Lettuce

Meal 2 (5:45 - 6:15PM)
14oz Bison, Onions, Asparagus, Coconut Oil and Chile Pasilla de Oaxaca Salsa

Meal 3 (7:00PM)
Celery and Artisana Cacao Bliss (raw chocolate coconut butter)


Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 2,773
Total Protein: 165
Total Fat:  184
Total Net Carb: 84

No comments:

Post a Comment