Search This Blog

May 31, 2011

Tuesday Training and Diet Day 113

A: Snatch Tech Work for 7 minutes
B: Seated DB Curls; 3 sets to failure.  Yep!
C: Bench Press 20X1  55% of 1 RM; 8 sets of 3; rest 45 sec. b/t sets.
D: Dbl Under practice; unbroken sets of 50-40-30-20-10.
Results

A: Power and Hang Power Snatch at light weight. Then some Moderate Snatch Pulls. Don't feel comfortable squat snatching with medal plates.. One miss could get me tossed.
B: No words can describe the level of Douch Baggery I felt doing these again..
C: 145# for all at tempo
D: Forgot my jump rope at home.. Will make this up tomorrow morning ( fasted AM cardio)

Diet

I actually didn't feel like shit this morning after my cheat night.. I think I found the right combo of foods that leaves me feeling satisfied in a state of pure bliss, but doesn't ruin me for the next two days. Usually I struggle with sleep but I slept just fine last night. So after my off the rails snack night I'm right back on schedule like nothing happened!

Meal 1 (11:30AM)
Egg, Spinach and Beef Loaf with Avocado, Salsa and Lettuce


Meal 2 (5-6:00PM) Post WOD
10oz Bison, Onions, and Asparagus with Salsa Verde

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,183
Total Protein: 120
Total Fat:  50
Total Net Carb: 40

No comments:

Post a Comment