Search This Blog

May 2, 2011

Monday Training and Diet Day 84

Rest Day
I just wanted to confess.. I had a bit of mental breakdown last night and I took it out on some junk food:(
I had a package of Coconut Roasted Cashews and a Dark Chocolate Bar 85%. I was trying to talk myself out of it, but was unsuccessful. This is the first time in 84 days that I crumbled under the pressure of emotional eating. I felt better and worse at the same time. I felt better in the sense that I had a good junk food binge and it was delicious...bad because I feel like I got hit by a Mac Truck. But I'm back on the rails today and plan to stay on the rails for another 84 days! I updated my Nutritional Values in yesterdays blog to show my junk food binge.

Day 1 of No Coffee - so I did my month of daily coffee intake and I loved everyday of it!! Today marks the first day of a 30 day coffee free cycle. I will however be drinking more Green and White Tea daily. Preferably before my training.


Diet

Breakfast
5 Pastured Raised Chicken Eggs, 1 Bag of Blue Curled Kale, Dijon Mustard + 1/5 cup Homemade Salsa

Lunch
6oz Wild Caught Chilean Sea Bass Baked, 4oz Mixed Greens, 7oz Cucumber, 4oz Mushrooms, 3 tbsp EVOO + Apple Cider Vinegar

8oz Green Tea

Dinner
8oz Grassfed Ground Bison, 1.5lb of Broccoli Raab, 4oz Onions

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,651
Total Protein: 163
Total Fat: 80
Total Net Carb: 34

No comments:

Post a Comment