Search This Blog

May 6, 2011

Friday Training and Diet Day 88

-Rest Day-

Finally got my BCS Compression Pants yesterday that I ordered in late December and decided to get some use out of them as soon as possible. So I spent the night in them and it really is amazing the difference I can feel in my legs. I was pretty sore going to sleep last night and woke up feeling like I could run a marathon (not that I every would:))

Although my legs felt great this morning, I still had another bad night of sleep.. Ever since I dropped the morning coffee out of my day I haven't slept through the night.. I really hope this is just my bodies way of trying to normalize without the high dose caffeine, (I'm still taking in a small amount of caffeine from my Green Tea)  and that my sleep returns to normal! I am such a baby about my sleep.. I need at least 8 hours or more a night. The past 4 nights I've been waking up around 1 or 2 AM, not getting back to sleep until an hour later and then when it is time to wake I feel so freaking tired! I hope this improves soon I need a good nights sleep!


Diet

1 Bottle of GT's Kombucha Tea - Greens
Breakfast
Nick's Baked Egg-Loaf
-3 Pastured Raised Chicken Eggs, 4oz Grassfed Beef Sausage, 1/4 Bag of Kale, 4oz Sweet Onions + Salsa & Guacamole

Lunch
6oz Pastured Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast Baked, 4oz Mixed Greens, 8oz Cucumber, 4oz Mushrooms, 2 tbsp EVOO + Apple Cider Vinegar

8oz Green Tea

Dinner
4oz Grassfed Ground Bison, 4oz Grassfed Beef Liver, 1 Bag of Broccoli , 4oz Onions

Snack
6oz of Candian Pulled Pork & Spinach Salad w/ Artichokes
Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 2,146
Total Protein: 200
Total Fat: 110
Total Net Carb: 60

No comments:

Post a Comment