Search This Blog

May 16, 2011

Sunday Training and Diet Day 97

-Rest/Recovery/Travel Day-

Woke up around 6am, showered and had some green tea + BCAA, ate breakfast and then got everything ready for the trip to New Jersey.. I brought some BCAA's with me for the flight and wore my compression pants all day. Felt great when I finally got in to NJ.. During the flight I was lucky to have an exit row window seat with no one between me and the aisle seat so I did some couch stretching on and off for the three hours on the plane.. By the way, JetBlue is awesome - They had free Direct TV so I was watching golf all the way up, made the trip go by so fast! Before I got to my place and settled in, I hit the nearest grocery store to get some essentials and some clean food if possible.. Found some Organic raised Ground Bison and some clean veggies. So my First meal was around 7am and my second/last meal was around 8pm. Nice fast period.. Place is sweet, I think there might be a Fresh Market nearby... I'm going to do some exploring on Monday and fingers crossed I'll find a gym that has a power lifting room and good clean organic grocery store! I'm going to throw up a video of the condo later on Monday.
Diet

Breakfast
Nick's Baked Egg-Loaf
-3 Pastured Raised Chicken Eggs, 3 Eggs Over Easy, 4oz Grassfed Lamb, 1/4 Bag of Kale, Guacamole + Salsa

Dinner
8oz Ground Organic Bison, 3 Cups of Broccoli, 4oz Onions, and Salsa Verde

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,379
Total Protein: 118
Total Fat: 100
Total Net Carb: 32

No comments:

Post a Comment