Search This Blog

May 28, 2011

Saturday Training and Diet Day 110

A: Clean Grip DL- 8 sets of 2; add weight every other set; rest 90 sec b/t sets.
B: Clap Push Ups X 10 rest 1 minute  X  5
C: GH Raises or Leg Curls; 10-12; rest 45 sec. X 3

Results

A: 225/275/295/315 each 2 sets of 2
B: Complete Unbroken - last set was hard
C: Leg Curls - 118 x 10/110 x 12/110 x 10

Deads felt the best they felt in a long time!! Very Explosive and fast just like yesterdays back squats. I can tell the training is heading in the right direction and that gains in strength are on the way!

Diet

Quick little observation with my new eating schedule. I noticed I have a lot more energy throughout the day. Especially in the morning when I'm fasting. I'm more focused in my lessons and communicate better.. Less brain fog.. Usually I work out in the AM because after working all day I'm to tired to train, but I have more than enough energy to get in a good workout at 5 or 6pm. So with my eating schedule going later into the evening, these PM workouts allow me to sleep in and not feel rushed to make work on time. Body Comp notes - I'm leaning out better around my waist and hips and muscle definition is starting to increase. All good signs! So I will continue with the Leangains type protocol for another few weeks and see where I'm at and go from there.
Meal 1 (11:00AM)
Egg, Spinach and Beef Loaf with Salsa & Avocado
+
Salad with Cucumbers and Mushrooms

Meal 2
16oz Grassfed Ground Beef, Onions, Broccoli and Tomato Sauce

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,515
Total Protein: 145
Total Fat:  82
Total Net Carb: 36

1 comment: