Search This Blog

May 16, 2011

Monday Training and Diet Day 98

Day 1 of Operation "Don't Get Puffy" aka DGP

That was the first thing Anthony said to me when he came to pick me up at the airport last year.. I knew I had gained weight but Puffy.. I couldn't help but laugh but I was crying on the inside:) I was very disappointed with the way I handled my living and lifestyle situation last summer. Very uncharacteristic for me. I like to think I am very disciplined when it comes to my food and training and last summer I just let it all go. Well not this summer.. I plan on returning to Naples ready to compete in the games next year! So here we go..Commence Operation Don't Get Puffy!!!

- Rest/Recon Day -

Today was a great day.. I hit WalMart and got all my pots and pans, cooking tools, and plastic storage bowls.. There is a street light right outside my bedroom window that shines right into my face at night. So I also got some duck tape and some huge black plastic bags to turn my room into a dark room. After that, I started my search for a gym. Found a nice little Gym called Nitro. Its your basic run of the mill globo gym but with a pretty descent area to power lift and possibly do a little O-Lifting.. As long as I'm not slamming weights down, I should get everything done that I need to there. This town is Small and I mean small.. Very run down and there aren't a lot of healthy, organic grocery stores (I really got spoiled living across the street from Whole Foods).. However, I found a little family run health food store and they carry pretty much everything I will need. Found some grassfed ground beef to hold me over until my order gets in.. they also had a nice selection of locally grown, organic veggies! So all in all, today was a total success! Should be a good summer and I have no excuses now!

Diet

Breakfast
6 Organic Eggs, 3 Cups of Spinach + Salsa

Lunch
8oz Ground Organic Bison, 1 Bag of Broccoli/Cauliflower Blend, 4oz Onions, and Salsa Verde

Dinner
6oz Organic Chicken Breast Baked, 4oz Mixed Greens, 8oz Cucumber, 4oz Mushrooms + Dijon Mustard and Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,357
Total Protein: 148
Total Fat: 61
Total Net Carb: 35

No comments:

Post a Comment