Search This Blog

May 1, 2011

Sunday Training and Diet Day 83

-Take Two-

A) Deadlift: Build Quickly to a Heavy Triple (CNS Test)
B) In no more than 3 sets, Build to a Heavy Single
C1) 3 Tough Power Cleans
C2) Row Sprint 300m. Fast; rest walk 4 min x 3

I struggled again in my DeadLift! Very pissed off and it took a lot of work on Anthony's part to talk me down off the ledge. So frustrating struggling with a movement I used to love. Anyways.. Anthony assured me he has this issue addressed in my next two weeks of programming.

A) Built to 295.. The first rep at 295 was slow and heavy, but after I stood up with it the next two were easy! Its that first pull that is giving me problems..
B) Failed at 305 like 6 times
C1) 195# for all sets.. Unbroken
C2) :59/1:02/1:01
Whatever.. no power so I just finished the work out to the best of my ability.
It is what it is I guess. Only one way to go from here!!

Diet
Grande Iced Americano
Post Wod 30g of Carbs from Sweet Potato Puree

Breakfast
8oz Grassfed Ground Bison, 1 Bag of Kale, Salsa + Dijon

Lunch
7oz Pastured Chicken Breast, 1 Bag of Broccoli, 4oz Onions El Pato Sauce + Salsa Verde

Dinner
Sushi Thai of Naples
Seaweed Salad + The Sashimi Mori Dinner Special (Nutritional Facts are all Estimations)

Late Nate Binge
1 Package of Yumnuts- Coconut Roasted Cashews + 85% Dark Chocolate Green and Blacks
Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 2,916
Total Protein: 230
Total Fat: 140
Total Net Carb: 146

No comments:

Post a Comment