Search This Blog

May 29, 2011

Sunday Training and Diet Day 111

-Rest Day-

Get to see the parents and my Grandma tonight.. taking them out to dinner and playing a little golf tomorrow afternoon. Always love when I get to spend some time with my family and especially my Grandma. Haven't seen her since my Pap's Funeral so it will be nice to see her under better circumstances!
Diet

Meal 1 (11:30am)
Egg, Beef, and Spinach Loaf with Avocado and Salsa on top of a bed Lettuce, cucumbers and mushrooms

Meal 2 (6:30pm) -Spring Bistro-
Grass Fed Beef Carpaccio
+
Porterhouse Steak with Green Beens
(estimated quantity to get my MarcoNut. breakdown numbers)

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,475
Total Protein: 110
Total Fat:  100
Total Net Carb: 22

No comments:

Post a Comment