Search This Blog

May 19, 2011

Thursday Training and Diet Day 101

-Rest Day-

The sun has finally decided to come out today.. Its rained non-stop since I got in on Sunday. Looks like we are still in for Thunderstorms for the next few days but should open up nicely for the weekend. Been very busy just setting everything up at the academy and getting situated. Workouts have been good, food quality is on point and sleep has been mediocre. Stress levels are a little high but that should even out also as soon as I get on track here with my routine. I find more and more for me its all about a routine. I need it to survive. As soon as something happens and it screws with my routine, its like my whole world collapses.. Example: I freak out when my boss offers to take me out to dinner. I hate not knowing exactly what it is I am eating. This complete messes with my mind, ruins my sleep and also plays a role in how I digest that meal. So I need to learn how to relax and enjoy my job, life, or whatever situation gets thrown at me that may not be ideal for my routine. So this summer I am going to try to work at being more flexible and just rolling with whatever comes my way. Should make me a better employee and also a better, more well-rounded, healthier individual. After all its all about stress management at the end of the day isn't it?

Diet

Breakfast
Egg, Bison and Spinach Loaf with Guac + Salsa

Kombucha GT - No.3

Lunch
6oz Wild Caught Atlantic Salmon Baked, 5oz Mixed Greens, 8oz Cucumber, 4oz Mushrooms + Dijon Mustard and Apple Cider Vinegar Dressing

Dinner
7oz Ground Grassfed Beef, 1 Bag of Broccoli/Cauliflower Blend, 4oz Onions, and Salsa Verde

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,538
Total Protein: 152
Total Fat: 80
Total Net Carb: 35

No comments:

Post a Comment