Search This Blog

April 8, 2011

Friday Training and Diet Day 60

Rest Day:
Very busy day at work. Corporate Outing- 4 People for 3 Days.. 8 hours of instruction each day....Upside: Vitamin D levels will be sky high, I love working outside)

Feeling great right now! Body feels strong, Mind feels strong..I'm just really excited with the direction my training is going, how I am responding to it and the changes I see in my body. I think that is a big part of making change and sticking with a program, you have to enjoy it! If I hated the workouts and thought Anthony's programming was the worse, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be in the gym 5 days out of the week at 5 AM. Sometimes I can barely get to sleep at night because I get so pumped about tomorrows workout. I start picturing myself doing the movements and almost start sweating and I can feel my heart beat start to race..I have to actively calm myself down some nights just to get some sleep. I'm in a great place right now and Can't wait to see where I am a week, two weeks, two months from now!
Diet

Breakfast
6 Whole Eggs, 1 Bag of Kale, Salsa

Lunch
6oz Wild Caught Halibut, 4oz Spring Mix, 4oz Mushrooms, 8oz Cucumber, 3 tbsp EVOO, Apple Cider Vinegar

Dinner
8oz Grassfed Ground Beef, 1 Bag of Broccoli, 4oz Onions + Salsa Verde

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,813
Total Protein: 158
Total Fat: 106
Total Net Carb: 40

No comments:

Post a Comment