Search This Blog

April 22, 2011

Friday Training and Diet Day 74

AM Tall Americano - Best way to start the day.

Rest Day Today.. No lessons either so I took that opportunity to catch another 2 hours of sleep, take my time in the morning and eat my breakfast at home. Not rushing through my morning gave me a good chance to digest my food in peace and watch some SportsCenter before heading to work. Going to spend some time today stretching and rolling.. My hamstrings are a little tight this morning from yesterdays workout so I wanna get a good stretch and be ready to kill it over the weekend..  I haven't had a chance to see the programming yet, but Coach Anthony has been teasing me, dropping hints about some nasty metconish workouts. He made the point that my stress levels have been low and other lifestyle variables are in check so its time to start dropping in a little "energy system" training. Very excited to hear that.. I've been itching to get back in to that "Suck Zone" Wod.. not everyday, but just a few times a week will be a nice change of pace to my current "slow and strong" training style.

Diet
Breakfast
6oz of Ground Pastured Chicken Thigh, 1 Bag of Spinach, Salsa

Lunch
Sashimi Appetizer and Seafood Salad from Thai Sushi of Naples
Sashimi Appetizer: 3 Pieces each of Tuna, Salmon, and Escala
Seafood Salad: Lettuce, Avocado Slices, Shrimp, Crab, Conch, Octopus and Seaweed Salad

Dinner
Nick's Homemade Beef Chipotle Burrito Bowl
-8oz of Grassfed Ground Beef, 5oz Avocado, 6oz Green Peppers, 4oz Onions, Salsa Verde

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 1,667
Total Protein: 196
Total Fat: 73
Total Net Carb: 33

No comments:

Post a Comment