Search This Blog

April 24, 2011

Sunday Training and Diet Day 76

AM Fasted Training + Pre-WOD Grande Americano

-Recovery Day-
A) Bench Press @ 20X1 - 8 sets x 2 reps w/ 50% of 1RM; rest :45
B) Walking Lunge - 20 steps x 3; rest 1 min. b/t sets
C) Light Run: 8 - 10 mins.
D) ICE BATH!!

Results:
A) 125# for all sets
B) Complete
C) Complete
D) Complete

I also did some light Oly Lift skill transfer drills - 2 Position Hang Power Clean & Snatch.
After that I did some muscle ups.. Haven't done them since back in January, on my Birthday, for the OPT BIG DAWG CHALLENGE and it was horrible.. I only managed to get 2 broken single muscle ups.. Today I went 2 Unbroken, 3 Unbroken, and  3 Unbroken.. Best these have felt in a long time and first time stringing them together in about a year! Very pumped about that today.

Here is a Video of the 2 Pos. Hang Power Snatch Work
http://youtu.be/yu95W0B1blE
Bar bath looks better compared to my full power snatch from a week ago.

Diet
Broke my 18 hour fast post wod with some Raw Organic Kim Chi

Brunch
8oz of Grassfed Ground Beef 90%, 1 Bag of Blue Curled Kale, Salsa
then
Seaweed Salad with one can of Natural Atlantic Mackerel

Dinner
A big ass bowl of mixed veggies.. Raw and cooked from Whole Foods Salad bar.. Broccoli, Cauliflower, Pico de Gallo, Caramelized Onions, and Guacamole.

Easter Treat - 1 Bar of 85% Dark Chocolate "Green and Blacks" + 1 Package of  YumNuts  Coconut Crusted Cashews
This is basically my first cheat meal in 76 days.. I don't feel bad about it one bit either.. I didn't do it because it was Easter.. I didn't do it to reward myself in any way.. I did it because I F*^#ing felt like it.. You gotta enjoy life every once in a while and I was in the mood for some chocolate and cashews. Things I haven't had in over 2 months. As long as I get back on the horse tomorrow and stay on track from here out.

Macro Nutrient Breakdown based of FITDAY.com
Total Calories: 2,297
Total Protein: 127
Total Fat: 145
Total Net Carb: 95

No comments:

Post a Comment